Then I thought T-Rex was going to get me. I never have seen anything that big before.
Then, after the Dinosaurs, Mommy and Daddy took me to the gift shop and I got a Dinosaur Pillow. I was so happy, that I played with it for the rest of the day.
Then, I went to the petting zoo. I had so much fun pulling on all the animals hair. (Poor Things)
The Zoo Keepers let out the Baby Meerkats for the first time with the rest of the pack. They were having fun running around and playing hide and seek in the log.
Then, we went on a Train ride around Hermann Park. I saw all kinds of things Mommy and Daddy can take me back here for. There was a splash pad, paddle boats, and a big playground.
They also had a Chinese Garden too. It was nice but I like the one at San Antonio better.
That was the end of my zoo adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment