Tuesday, October 5, 2010

10 Month Update

We have had a rough past couple of weeks so this post is random pictures I have taken in the last week. Christian had his first fever :( Of course, it had to be during our "girls weekend" so Daddy wasn't home. Once the fever broke, it was coming back after every bottle. We figured out that he is allergic to milk formula (thanks similac) and whole milk. We are working on getting him on soy milk instead of formula. C is saying a lot of new words: Bella, Poppa, Banana, and an occasional love you. I thought I would break out the pumpkin Halloween costumes and take pictures so that I could enjoy them all month. My children were not in the mood! I will have to try again another day.

I tried to bribe Bella with treats! Christian kept trying to eat them.






Crawling away!




One of my Favorite new pictures! (Minus the scratch under his nose)





Because of all the nice weather, Daddy flew a kite in the field by the house. Christian was not interested. He was reaching out of his stroller and playing with the grass and never looked up.

Poppa brought the tractor over and Daddy's big new BBQ pit. We are getting ready to grill for the 1st B-Day party.
Another Favorite - he is learning how to pose
Poppa is definitely C's favorite. Poppa can hold him all day and he never squirms or wines. I think C is starting look like him. They have the same ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment