Friday before Halloween the little gym had a Halloween party. Joe and I took Christian and we had a great time!


Games for the kids

Regular gym stuff like the balance beam

A cupcake walk

2 Skeletons: It was hilarious if you saw "Last Man Standing" the week of Halloween. Tim Allen went to a party and brought home the wrong skeleton because of the masks! I think Christian was following the other skeleton at the party! Joe and I did bring home the right kid


Food in the multipurpose room: C made a new friend that kept telling me to take his picture

Costume contest: Christian won Scariest!

C's favorite part of the night: Winnng a green finger


Looking at his "pies" (prizes) for winning the costume contest with his babysitter SheShe

Prepared for a long trip to Flatonia for Czhilispiel

Halloween Night was awesome. SheShe and the kids came over for pizza and Trick-or- Treating.
The house looked great for C's guests


Christian and his friends: Jesse, Smurfette, and Iron Man. The pictures were all cute and I could not decide on just one!
Love it! Thanks for sharing the pics! We had a great Halloween!!
ReplyDeleteSheShe