Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Reading, Poo Fun and 2 New Additions to our Little Family

Summer Reading fun: On Tuesdays we go to the library for Summer reading. Christian has made his first two crafts there and saw his first magic show. He really enjoyed Ronald McDonald until it was time to go up to him for a picture.







This weeks craft was a circus clown. Christian was so proud and loved to play with the tape. Thank goodness I took this picture when I did because the clown has been destroyed :)





Week 1 Craft: A star

Christian put all the points on his own


This is C's first craft and I was so proud that I put it on the refrigerator.





New addition 1: Linny the Guinea pig


C calls her Ming-ming and loves to drop carrots in her cage. C does not like to hold her much and he points to the ground where he wants me to put her.







Their first meeting! Bella loves Linny the most. She licks and sniffs her like a baby puppy.



Poo fun: C calls it the poo and asks to go all the time. We go just about everyday and it wears mommy out.



Playing with a friend of mine's grandson at the pool.




Sliding with daddy!



Not sure what happened to this picture. I tried to upload it twice. C loves his turtle and plays with it all the time at home in the yard bathtub and pool.




New addition number 2: Daddy's new ride. Happy Father's Day Daddy!



The kids fighting over mulch in the front yard waiting to go the pool.
Video- C wanting to watch Yo Gabba Gabba!




No comments:

Post a Comment