Summer is almost here. Monday is the last day for teachers and I will be home for the summer FINALLY!!! We have a lot planned and I am trying to catch up on posting pictures. Christian is growing up quickly. We are working on potty training and he loves to get stickers. He is driving us NUTS watching Yo Gabba Gabba on NickJr. He points to the TV and asks for it. He is also sleeping in his big bed now. At his 17 month appointment he was 33 1/2 inches and when we were checking on him in the crib we were having to straighten him out. I think he is much more comfortable now. However, he does know how to get in and out of the bed and open his bedroom door.
Pictures from April:
MawMaw and PawPaw took their grandson's to see Toy Story on Ice!
No comments:
Post a Comment